Andrew A. Ballerini
Representing Accident Victims for Over 30 Years
New Jersey Personal Injury & Accident Lawyer
Mr. Ballerini only represents individuals hurt in accidents. He does not, and will not represent an insurance company. Mr. Ballerini promises we will work hard, invest our time, and our financial resources into your case. As attorneys, we work hard every day to make sure you are satisfied with our effort and results. Our clients’ satisfaction is really the only basis from which we are judged.
We have received some of our best cases from our clients. Many of our satisfied clients have referred their family, friends, and business associates to our law office. Everyone would agree that is one of the highest compliments that a client can pay to their attorney. These referrals reflect our commitment to you, that we go the extra distance, beyond the law, to ensure that you get the answers and results that you deserve.
Since 1984, Andrew A. Ballerini has continuously maintained his law practice in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. Mr. Ballerini has represented more than 3,000 injured people.
In 2001, Mr. Ballerini was certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a civil trial lawyer. The Supreme Court of New Jersey certifies only those attorneys who demonstrate a sufficient level of experience, knowledge, education and skill in civil trial practice as a civil trial attorney. Only two percent (2%) of current New Jersey lawyers are certified as civil trial attorneys. In addition to his trial certification, New Jersey injury lawyer Mr. Ballerini is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. This Forum is limited to only those attorneys who have obtained a result in the resolution of a case in excess of at least one million dollars. Mr. Ballerini is a member of the New Jersey Association for Justice. This group limits its representation to only those individual hurt in accidents and represents no insurance companies. Mr. Ballerini has also been a member of the Camden County Bar Association for over twenty (20) years.
Mr. Ballerini has acted as a teacher of other lawyers under the auspices of the Institute of Continuing Legal Education. He has lectured on the area of civil trial practice. As a member of the Camden County Bar Association, he participates in the Camden County Bar Association’s Speakers Bureau. He has spoken before numerous groups, including the State of New Jersey, Division of Youth and Family Services, and before many high school students.
Mr. Ballerini has appeared on the television show American Pro Se and on cable on Legal Line. He has also appeared at the Courier Post and answered general questions from the public through the “Ask the Experts”Program.
- Fatal drowning of an 11 year old boy $1.8 million recovery
- $900,000 – Slip and Fall – Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy/Complex Regional Pain Syndrome Type 1 (RSD/CRPS 1)
Trial Counsel in case
- Disputed RSD $535,000
- Case against State of New Jersey; loss of spleen by a bicyclist $300,000
- $250,000 recovery for negligent maintenance-trip and fall at hotel – extensive knee injuries, requiring knee surgery
- Institute for Continuing Legal Education Seminar
Areas of Practice
- Animal Bites — Plaintiff
- Medical Malpractice
- Motor Vehicle Accidents — Plaintiff
- Personal Injury — Plaintiff
- Premises Liability — Plaintiff
- Products Liability Law
- Slip and Fall — Plaintiff
- Wrongful Death — Plaintiff
- Civil Trial Attorney, Supreme Court of New Jersey, 2001
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey School of Law – Camden, Camden, New Jersey, 1980
- Drew University, 1977
Bachelor of Arts
Honors and Awards
- Million Dollar Advocate Forum
- 2010 – South Jersey Magazine – Awesome Attorney – Personal Injury
- 2009 – South Jersey Magazine – Awesome Attorney – Personal Injury
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Rutgers-Camden School of Law Alumni Association
- New Jersey Association for Justice